Simplify Your Disaster Recovery Solution
Datomizer® removes the complexity and reduces costs of implementing a Disaster Recovery solution while automatically connecting you to AWS with the S3NAS vault. Utilize high speed data transfer to and between storage nodes on AWS, Azure, IBM and Google in order to create the best protection for your data.
Managing your Backup and Disaster
With Datomia®, your data is atomized and securely spread across multiple locations, better protecting your organization from the eventuality that a critical site is destroyed or knocked offline. Datomizer® makes the backup process much easier and less costly with it’s 10x transfer speed increase, reduced redundancy and tolerance for lower IaaS performance, allowing the provision of lower cost S3 instead EC2 on AWS. Once you’ve uploaded and backed up your data, it is always available, at any place and time. Your data can be retrieved on demand without delay in the case of a loss.
Disaster Recovery with Datomizer®
Absolute confidence to recover and restore your data from the cloud for
business continuity with Datomizer® NAS Vaults:
- Automatic connection to all AWS nodes with Datomizer® S3NAS
- Cloud Agnostic, use any public cloud provider with Datomizer® CloudVault
- Datomizer® machine uploads and disperses the data to any of the public clouds
and between them
- No need for Tape with access to Cloud Scale of up to 15 Petabytes
- Military-Level Security with both encryption and proprietary
Information DNA™ technology
- Data can be geographically dispersed within country borders where
- Backup operations are consolidated
- Vaults are file systems natively integrated with backup operations
- 10X Data Transfer speed decreases cost of geographic dispersal
- Failed Node Protection secures your data if a number of data centers or nodes go offline
- Self healing technology maintains the integrity of your data
- Data control always remains in your hands through powerful and simple
Control Center GUI
Reliability, Resilience and Disaster Preparedness
Failed Node Protection and geographic transparency provide extra reliability and preparation for disaster. Datomizer® storage employs proprietary Information DNA™ technology to disperse data across a wide variety of public clouds, data centers, rack storage nodes and and even disks, across geographies. If a particular disk drive or storage node fails, the data is promptly and automatically recreated on the fly from the remaining disks and nodes.
Datomizer® provides unlimited NAS storage on AWS S3, Azure BLOB, Google and IBM Cloud Object Storage. Datomizer® vault provisions full POSIX compliant file system. Now you can scale up to 15 petabytes per instance, with an unlimited number of files and folders, saving considerable amounts of money and share as NFS, CIFS and iSCSI storage.
Lower costs with Datomizer’s smart caching that allows it to achieve near-Tier 1 performance on S3 type storage nodes. With access to all cloud providers at all time, you will never be locked in or dependent on a specific cloud provider. If there is an rate increase, just move your data to another provider, or split your data among several providers.
Deduplication and Failed Node Protection
Datomizer’s data deduplication optimizes storage and data transfers by eliminating redundant data. This allows you to save money on disk space, as well reducing the amount of data, which speeds up transfers for remote backups, replication and disaster recovery. With Failed Node Protection, any node can be taken off line and you still have full access to your data. This makes you independent from cloud vendors, allowing you to easily disconnect at any time.